These magnets contain very strong permanent magnets. People wearing a pacemaker or any other medical magnetized implant should not use this product unless advised by a health professional; the implant could be affected or damaged by exposure to a strong magnetic field. Keep tools and objects that could be damaged by the magnetic field out of the working area. This includes, but is not restricted to, credit cards and other products containing magnetic recording devices. Keep away from delicate instruments, watches, electronic equipment, displays and monitors. The magnet may attract steel or other magnetic material with high mechanical forces. Take care during handling. Avoid contact between two magnets. Do not pull the magnets apart if contact has been made; twist off to prevent damage to the unit or fingers.The Health and Safety Officer should take all necessary steps and full responsibility to ensure that the precautions and statements are followed and adhered to.
Cleaning and disinfection
The following materials are recommended for cleaning purposes. Spray and/or wipe the DynaMag™ units either with 70% isopropyl alcohol, 1% sodium hypochlorite solution (bleach), or 0.1N HCl solution. Do not submerge in aqueous solutions and avoid prolonged exposure to water or aqueous solutions. Clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent when exposed to harsh solvents.IMPORTANT: Do not autoclave magnets.